Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Liverpool midfielder Harry Wilson stunned at Wales debut

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    oceanside-school Index du Forum -> ADMINISTRATION -> Contexte et Reglement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

In your Heart: cambodia
Your Best Friends: cambodia
Poissons (20fev-20mar)
Your Birthday: 09/09/1986
Perfect Music: 123
Citation: 123

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Mar - 07:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool midfielder Harry Wilson stunned at Wales debut Répondre en citant

wwwpic5678 Harry Wilson is desperate to show he is ready for Liverpool and Wales after Craig Bellamy questioned the decision to cap him as a 16-year-old.
Wilson broke Gareth Bale's record to become Wales' youngest-ever player at the age of 16 years and 207 days when he made a cameo appearance against Belgium in October 2013 - the final game of Bellamy's 78-cap career.

The dual-qualified Liverpool midfielder had attracted interest from England, and Bellamy said after that Brussels draw he was uncomfortable with fast-tracking the teenager into the senior squad to tie him to Wales.

Wilson has had to bide his time since but, on Thursday, he marked his second cap and 21st birthday by scoring a stunner in the 6-0 thrashing of China in Nanning.

"It was all a bit of a whirlwind," Wilson said of his debut. "I was very young so my parents said to me, 'Just go there and enjoy it, and if you get your chance do well'.

"There was never a question of who I was going to play for. The English showed a bit of interest and got in touch, but I was born in Wales and raised in Wales.

"I knew I wanted to play for Wales from an early age. Thankfully I am able to do that." wwwpic5678

Wilson was loaned to Crewe before making his Liverpool debut in an FA Cup tie at Plymouth in January 2017.

A regular of Liverpool's U23 side, he signed a new long-term contract at Anfield before joining Hull on loan in January, where he has scored three goals in his last five starts.

And after being named in Ryan Giggs' first Wales team, his next ambition is to break into Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool squad.

"Klopp is very easy to speak to," Wilson added. "I had a few conversations with him, I let him know I wanted senior football and then he told me his view of it.

"I was able to get out at the end of the window and I'm delighted to be at Hull. But I have been at Liverpool since the age of eight, so that's always been my dream to play in the first team."There was never a question of who I was going to play for. The English showed a bit of interest and got in touch, but I was born in Wales and raised in Wales.

"I knew I wanted to play for Wales from an early age. Thankfully I am able to do that."

Wilson was loaned to Crewe before making his Liverpool debut in an FA Cup tie at Plymouth in January 2017.

A regular of Liverpool's U23 side, he signed a new long-term contract at Anfield before joining Hull on loan in January, where he has scored three goals in his last five starts.

And after being named in Ryan Giggs' first Wales team, his next ambition is to break into Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool squad.

"Klopp is very easy to speak to," Wilson added. "I had a few conversations with him, I let him know I wanted senior football and then he told me his view of it.

"I was able to get out at the end of the window and I'm delighted to be at Hull. But I have been at Liverpool since the age of eight, so that's always been my dream to play in the first team. wwwpic5678

MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Mar - 07:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

In your Heart: cambodia
Your Best Friends: cambodia
Poissons (20fev-20mar)
Your Birthday: 09/09/1986
Perfect Music: 123
Citation: 123

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Avr - 06:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Pep Guardiola ‘tries to convince’ Iniesta to Manchester City Répondre en citant

sbo666 According to AS, Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola wants to renew acquaintances with Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta this summer and is ‘trying to convince’ him to the Etihad Stadium. The world-class playmaker is due to announce his future later this month.

Guardiola managed Iniesta at Barcelona between 2008-2012, winning three La Liga titles, two Champions Leagues and two Copa Del Reys. Rising through the youth ranks to the Catalan’s first-team in 2002, Iniesta has gone on to make  670 appearances in all competitions, scoring and creating 198 goals.

The 33-year-old is expected to leave Barcelona this summer, with a move to the Chinese Super League being mooted. However, Guardiola wants to hijack the deal and keep Iniesta in Europe. The playmaker was a standout performer in Barca’s Copa Del Rey win over Sevilla and may still have life in his old legs. sbo666

Although Iniesta has been linked with China, no official announcement has been made so he’s still up for grabs, according to AS. City already have a strong midfield containing David Silva, Kevin de Bruyne, Ilkay Gundogan and Fernandinho, but a player like Iniesta would be hard to ignore if he’s available. The report says Arsenal and Paris Saint-Germain are also keen on the playmaker. Iniesta should make his future plans clear before May. sbo666

MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 22:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool midfielder Harry Wilson stunned at Wales debut

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    oceanside-school Index du Forum -> ADMINISTRATION -> Contexte et Reglement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation